Sunday, December 11, 2011

December........A month filled with emotions

Its been awhile since ive posted anything, the past few months have been extremely busy. Between work, kids, husband and basketball, there hasnt been time for much else. My oldest son Marche' GOT A JOB!!! YAY!! Its actually bittersweet, the past few days I have been moving my VHS tapes to DVD. My late husband and I were HUGE video tapers, and now that he has passed, im glad we were. The boys have gotten to see and hear their dad, something that the baby was never able to experience. After watching them, he really does look like his dad. :-) Its crazy how fast time flies.While watching these videos, we found out how small this world really is. My husband actually went to school with one of my late husbands cousins. THEN....as we were watching the video from my sister in laws wedding, there he was, my husbands brother that passed away.He was one of the members of the wedding party. WOW!!! He was totally stunned, so was I. I thought we would probably know some of the people that were attending the wedding since most of the people there have been in Omaha most if not all of their lives. But never in a million years did I think someone that close to him would be on the tape. It truly is a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment